I'm a designer who involve in interior/exhibition design. But it is not stopping me to explore other aspect of design such as Fashion/ Furniture/ Products/ Architecture.
Well...This blog is talking about my hidden desire, maybe addiction in fashion (mostly). Pretty tricky when you are in love with Fashion (i guess), it can be your aspiration or just a temptation.
Definetely I would prefer it can and will be my 'aspiration' n lead me to another achievement in my history some day.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shinning in the Dark


(maxi-dress: room290, belt: C&K, shoes: LB, ring: YSL )
I had planned to post this photo since long time ago, but I just lazy to upload n post this photos...hoho..
So here you go... I chose this easy-wear black maxi dress to go Church.
It give me proper looks and yet pretty easy to mix&match with bright/ shinny stuffs plus it's so comfortable for sure.
One thing that I enjoy about wearing maxi-dress is I don't need to think double for my top and bottom..teehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment